TWS serves students in Early childhood education from age 3 (Pre KG) through Senior Secondary (Grade 12).
We are happy that you are interested in joining your children in our community of responsible and conscious lifelong learners.
Families interested in admission may apply anytime throughout the year using our online application form for admission. The admissions coordinator will be in touch with you and arrange for a school visit at your convenience and brief you about our interview process.
All applicants should register using the online application form available at our website.
- Application Online
- Application Fee – Rs.200(Non-refundable)
- Passport size photos of Student and Parents (Both Mother and Father) to be uploaded.
- Form to be filled only by Parent.
- Official school record for at least the past 2 years (not applicable for admission till KG) from the previous school along with UDISE no. to be uploaded. An official English translation must be submitted for records (Not in Hindi / Tamil).
After the receipt of all completed admission documents, the admissions committee will review the application and make an admission decision.
All middle school and high school applicants are evaluated to determine their level of English and Math ability.
Applicants and parents may be asked to meet with the counsellor and/ or principal to share more information about the child’s ability to benefit from the curriculum at TWS.
- Application Fee – Onetime fee non-refundable
- Capitation Fee – One time non-refundable
- Tuition Fee for the full school year
- Developmental Fee (15% of total excluding no.)
The parents remain ultimately responsible for the payment of the Fees. Fees to be paid prior to the start of the school year. Please contact the Accounts Manager for more information.
Pay online through school website using your admission number applicable for the students who all are already studying in TWS.
You may also pay at the school office using your credit card or debit card.